Public Protection against high noise impact – III All-Russian Theoretical and Practical International Conference
22–24 March, 2011,
The Conference program includes:
- Detrimental noise background alleviation.
- Laws and regulations against high noise.
- Noise impact on humans.
- Progress in the struggle against foreign noise.
- Protection against noise.
- Noise analysis program.
- Urban noise maps.
- Noise monitoring.
- Room noise alleviation.
- Acoustical material.
- Noise protection requirement development at design stage.
- Noise analysis approach in rooms and neighborhoods.
- Noise protection requirements of supervisory authorities.
- Acoustic pollution monitoring.
- Noise sanitary standards grounds within projects.
- Devices to measure noise, vibrations and infrasound.
- Motor transport noise: assessment and alleviation.
- Aircraft noise: assessment and alleviation.
- Rail transport noise alleviation.
- Building and construction noise impact.
- Ways and means to reduce vibration impact from transports on buildings and constructions.
- Transport infrasound alleviation.
- And so on.
More than 300 participants will take part in the Conference and about 100 presentations will be made. Before the start of the Conference the Conference Proceedings will be published and an exhibition of state-
The program includes a series of training workshops the graduates of which will be given personalized certificates. For training sections topics see: www.onlinereg.ru/noise2011